You may be interested in
KOLSOL NEW Generation KS501 OBDII & EOBD Scan Tool for Universal Vehicles Automotive Scanner Diagnostic Tool
KS501 is easy to carry, simple to operate, fast in diagnosis, large in memory, comprehensive in code base, powerful in performance and delicacy in design. It is a new generation OBDII diagnostic tool tailored for the owner.
How can we help you:
When the Check Engine Light(MIL) lights up, you can use the OBD diagnostic interface on the KOLSOL KS501 to diagnose the vehicle, read the fault information stored in the ECU, and analyze the fault code to accurately and quickly repair the vehicle fault.
Technical Services & Online Consultation:
We can provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
KOLSOL KS501 Highlights:
1. Maximum Chip Capacity, Fastest Diagnosis.
You only need to communicate with the vehicle once for each diagnosis, and there is no need to repeat communication and scanning.
2. One-Key I/M Readiness: Independent button for quickly enter into diagnostic function I / M Readiness.
Red-yellow-green LED light can quickly detect whether vehicle emissions meet standards.
3. Battery Test: show battery voltage and display battery status.
4. Powerful Database: Exclusive support for 39,000 DTCs, leading the industry.
5. Support DTC Lookup, it is used to search for code definition stored in the code library,saves your time to search online.
6. Live Data Comparison: support 4 parameters comparison,read and record live sensor data.
7. Enhanced OBD2 Diagnosis:
8. Extensive vehicle coverage: Works with almost all standard OBD2/EOBD protocols gasoline cars.
9. Supported Protocols: SAE_J1850(PWM, VPW), ISO_9141-2, ISO_14230-4(KWP, KWP-5BPS),
ISO_15765-4(CAN,CAN-B, CAN-C, CAN-D).
10. 2.8’’TFT Color Screen, Clear UI: More visualized interface without reflection under sunlight.
11. Print Data: print the stored data by PC via USB cable
12. Support Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, Polish
NOTE: Please contact customer service for detailed models.
KOLSOL KS501 Specifications:
Display Screen: TFT Color (320*240)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4to 158℉)
Power: 8V to 18V (power provided by vehicle battery)
1pc x KOLSOL KS501
1pc x User' s Manual
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBDII Cable