You may be interested in
US$439.00 / piece
US$1,049.00 / piece
US$89.00 / piece
US$34.90 / piece
US$198.00 / piece
US$659.00 / piece
US$227.05 / piece
US$113.05 / piece
US$750.00 / piece
US$42.90 / piece
US$37.99 / piece
US$199.00 / piece
US$649.00 / piece
US$719.00 / piece
US$39.99 / piece
US$1,219.00 / piece
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner
Highlights of YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner:
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
- Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
- Reads live PCM datastream.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Prints data via PC
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Features:
- Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- 1pc x OBDII/EOBD code reader
- 1pc x User's guide
- 1pc x USB cable
- 1pc x Software CD
Previous: YD208 Electrical System Circuit Tester