New Released AK500+ Key Programmer For Mercedes Benz Without Database Hard Disk
Reasons to Get AK500+
- Match and support function "Keyless Go" of Benz Infrared Key;
- Support Benz Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM , the leading technology all over the world;
- Support Directly reading EEPROM for BENZ DAS( 1995-1998 )via OBD, can to unlock DAS when you lost all keys and DAS is locked;
- Read and write the ESL of E/Class and C/Class via K_line, no need remove ESL;
- Support Benz ECU's flash(29F400 and 29F800) generate key data. Need use STAR 2000 to do ECU coding.
- No need to choose the MCU type of EIS. When load EIS file, recognise EIS file, and generate key file. If your MCU is HC705, software will automatically suggest "load next EIS file of HC705"
- Update by email,or download the software on our website for upgrading
- Support Language: English
- Computer system requires: XP system
AK500+ Supportted Car Models
- Mercedes-Benz: W220/W220 "Keyless Go" W208/W210/W220/W203/W215/W230/W209/W219/W211/W230/W215 EEPROM(M95xxx)Volkswagen
- Audi: MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)
Specifications of AK500+ Key Programmer
Powerful Motorola MCU Programming Function. Directly reading dums of EEPROM (HC908) and Flash (HC912, HC9S12, HC9S12X) for motorola MCU, in support of the engine ECU of Benz, VW and Audi etc. MPC (MPC555/556, MPC561/562, MPC563/564), External Flash (MB58BWO 16, 29BL802C, AM29BDD 160, S29CD0 16, DE28F800 etc.) and External EEPROM (M95xxx) An advanced tool of car ecu repair and programming, odometer adjustment and key programming as well.
Benz(R or W220) shift module ISM and 722.9 gearbox ECU drive authority;
Upgrade ESM read and write EEPROM.
Online Communication Interface: USB2.
Power Specifications: AC
Input 100-240V, 50/60HZ;
Output 12V/2A DC
Power Consumption: 40W
AK500+ software display
FAQs of AK500+ Key Programmer
Q1: What information needed when I want to buy the blank car key?
A: there are three pieces of info needed: the original car’s specific model, key appearance and Hertz (HZ). By the way,
if you don’t know the key Hertz (HZ), the Remote Master can test out or the 4S shop can help you.
Q2:What is AK500+ moveable Hard Disk used for?
A: It is used when generating key data. If you have SKC the moveable Hard Disk won’t be used, otherwise it will be used.
Q3:Does the SKC calculator in the AK500+ with SKC contain software and hardware?
A: Yes, it does.