Reasons of Buy VCM II
- Newest Software Version: V98 for Ford
- VCM II can update by cd or link, we not provide the update for free.
- Support WIFI communication with computer.
- It supports WIFI and provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords, including all new 2016 Ford vehicles.
VCM WIFI version,only V86 version is fiting with WIFI, V98 version not work with wifi,please notice.
Features of VCM II for Ford
- The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
- The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
- The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords.
- The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
- The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
- The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
- The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
- The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Functions of VCM II for Ford
- Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
- Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
- Automatic vehicle recognition
- New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
- All Other Dealer Functions
- Steering Angle Resets
- Guided Fault Finding
- Program New Keys
- DPF Regeneration
- Brake Bleeding
- Injector Coding
How to Connect VCM II for Ford by Lan Cable and Wifi?
Main Board Display of VCM II for Ford