You may be interested in
1. WYOBD CAR 100% Brand Guarantee
2. Display Data is more shine and clearly: 6 different Display modes
3. Safty driving, Keep your eyes ahead, No need to down your head to see Dashboard while driving
4. Easy to Install, Only need connect the HUD with Car OBD port by OBD cable, HUD will display when car engine on / off
5. Over-time driving Alarm, Low Voltage Alarm, Over-speed Alarm, High temperature Alarm, engine faulty Alarm
6. KMH & MPH Switch Freely.
7. Compatiable for: Cars in OBD II Standard (after 2007 years)
8. Installation position: On Center Console
9. Connection: Connect with Car OBD port
10. Display information: Speed, engine RPM,water temperature, driving distance,battery voltage, Turbine Pressure / intake pressure, Faulty Code Read...
Display information: Speed(Km/h or MPH, RPM, water temperature(°C or °F), voltage, single mileage
Alarm: water temperature alarm, voltage alarm, gear shift reminder, overspeed alarm, fatigue driving reminder, engine failure alarm
manual or auto adjust the brightness
Applicable to OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced in Europe and America after 2004 and OBD2 gasoline vehicles produced in other regions after 2008.