You may be interested in
US$159.00 / piece
US$79.00 / piece
US$29.00 / piece
US$96.00 / piece
US$269.00 / piece
US$129.00 / piece
US$229.00 / piece
US$109.99 / piece
US$219.00 / piece
US$19.80 / piece
US$99.50 / piece
US$540.00 / piece
US$89.00 / piece
US$219.00 / piece
US$1,179.00 / piece
US$3,894.00 / piece
1) Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide. Including 2014 Models on selected vehicles
* Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk.
* Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
* Reads sensor ID, tire pressure , temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information. Prints health report through computer.
* Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly. Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode.
2) Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
* Provide navigation and step-by-step instruction on the screen, Even the newest recruited technician can use the YD409.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery. Automatic power-off. Two options to charge the tool, wall plug or by connecting to the compute.
* Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals.
* Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review.
3) Support multi- language--- English, French, Spanish and more
4) 1 year free online update
YD409 TPMS Sensor Trigger Tool Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Radio reception: 315 MHz and 433.92 MHz
1pc x YD409 TPMS Trigger Tool
1pc x User’s guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Battery Charger
1pc x Blow molding case
Tags: TPMS sensor