- Competitive price.
- Latest Software version: V2015.03
- Support Multi languages: English, Czech, Dansk, Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Suomi, Swedish, Turkish
- Support most vehicles:Full system coverage for BMW, VAG, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Vauxhall, Rover, Fiat, Volvo, Mazda, Mercedes, Smart, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai,and so on.
- Can be used on Win7/8 and Windows XP system, can not be used on Windows Vista.
- Support multiplexer function, 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5volt out).
- Serial number: 100251
- Please don't install anti-virus software on your computer, it will damage the software. and you need to install mulitidag pro for cars and multidiag pro for trucks seperately.
- When you install Multidiag Pro CDP for cars, please choose DS150E (NEW VCI) to install.
- When you install Multidiag Pro CDP for trucks, please choose DS150E Heavy truck (NEW VCI) to install.
- When you activate the software, please disconnect the network on your computer.
Multidiag Pro+ Functions:
MULTI COLOUR INDICATOR
With the multi colour indicator on tcsCDP, you have full control of the diagnostic process. Different colors and sound communicates the status and the placement
of the indicator allows you to see it from a far. For example, if the indicator alternates between blue and green the tcsCDP is in communication with the vehicle control unit.
With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving a vehicle. During recording, you can, with a press of a button, highlight the specific
error so that you can investigate the detected error at a later time.TcsCDP is equipped with built-in memory thus removing the need to bring a computer. Memory cart not include in package .
CONNECTOR WITH LED
To locate the diagnostic connector in the vehicle with ease, even if it’s located in a dark and inaccessible place, there is a LED on the 16-pin connector to help you along.
The location and the design allows the light to function even when using the adaptor cable for vehicles without a 16-pin diagnostic socket.
When tcsCDP is connected to the vehicle, the unit will check the battery voltage of the vehicle and automatically adjusts itself to the vehicle’s voltage level of 12 or 24 volts.
If the voltage gets too high or too low, tcscdp will warn you with both sound and light and you will also be alerted through the battery icon in our diagnostic software.
CHASSIS NUMBER VIN
In our CARS software, we have a smart function that allows you to read out the chassis number from the vehicle that you would like to diagnose.
This ensures that the right model and year is selected automatically. In addition, engine code for vehicles, which are commonly available on the markets, is also selected automatically.
Intelligent System Scan (ISS) scans through all the systems in the vehicle and displays the fault codes that are stored in each system.
This saves time and you get a quick overview of the actual status of the entire vehicle. When the ISS is complete, you can then select a specific control system to analyse the results further on.
Intelligent System Identification (ISI) identifies and selects automatically the type of controller that is mounted in the vehicle. This ensures that the diagnostic session is performed correctly with the correct parameters as required.
Under this function tab, you will be able to see the adaptations and adjustments that are possible for a specific vehicle without having the vehicle near you.
Together with the help texts as a guide, you can plan and be effective in your work; even under complex situations.
Multidiag Pro+ is equipped with an unique multiplexer technology, which allows it to be used on all types of vehicles, regardless of voltage levels and communication standards.
For those vehicles that do not use the standard 16-pin connector, we offer a complete set of certified and customized adapter cables and kits.
For most OBD functions, such as adjustments and programmings, there are detailed instructions and help texts to assist you in your diagnosis work.
You will find step by step information about prerequisites, preparation and implementation of various functions; making even the most complex function simple to perform.
- 1pc x Multidiag Pro+ Interface
- 1pc x LED OBD2 Cable
- 1pc x USB Cable
- 1pc x Software CD