You may be interested in
The NexLink NL101 OBD/EOBD+CAN code reader from NEXAS supports 10 modes of OBD tests for a complete diagnosis and quick battery test. When it comes to diagnosing Check engine issues you’d never go wrong with the new NL101 code reader. It offers such useful information for entry-level Pros and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles, meantime also watch out the battery health situation.
Top reasons to choose NL101
1. OBD/EOBD Two modules in one.
2. Live data show in Graph, the data are straightforward to know.
3. Battery check, it is seldom to have in the same price product.
4. Multi-Languages, specially add Finish in it.
5. A special nylon bag for this product, that is the other product doesn't have.
1. Read Codes: Generic, Manufacturer Specific and Pending Codes
2. Clears Codes, Turns off Check engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. View Freeze Frame
5. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
6. Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
7. EVAP Test
8. On-board Monitor
9. O2 Sensor Check
10. Battery real-time monitoring (Quickly check the battery health status and indicate the battery power value, tell you whether the battery is good or bad or need to be charged or replaced, give you all battery information)
11. 2.4’’ color screen, Multilingual menu
Battery Health Situation Check You Should Know:
Unique battery health monitor function gets you know battery power status in 3 seconds：
A, <10.8V (before Starting): Too Low; Change your battery, otherwise, might not be able to start;
B, 10.8V-11.8V (before starting): Slightly low; Difficult to start, please turn off other electronics and start vehicle to charge;
C, 11.8V-12.8V (before starting): Normal;
D, 12.8V-13.2V (after starting): Too Low; Might not be able to charge the battery, please check other electrical load;
E, 13.2V-14.8V (after starting): Normal;
F, >14.8V: Too High; Might damage the battery, please check the engine stabilizer.
Live Data Show in Graph
Nexas NL101 OBD2 Scanner Support Languages:
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Finish
Nexas NL101 Supported Car list:
American (USA) car:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now: for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
France Car after 2006:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now: for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
If you don't know your car is supported or not, please Leave us message in below format, we will reply you within 8 hours. for example : xx, 2005, 2.0cc, Diesel
Not Support Russian Cars VAZ,UAZ,LADA ; Not works with trucks For Ssangyong Actyon , from 2009 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Korando , 2.0 TD Diesel , from 2013 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Kyron , 2.0 Diesel , from 2010 to 2017 years. For Ssangyong Rexton , 2011 to 2017 years, Not Support Opel Corsa c 2004 1.3 CDTI Not Support VW golf 4 2002
NL101 Compare with other product