Related Accessories/Similar Items
US$597.00 / piece
US$47.99 / piece
US$80.00 / piece
US$22.99 / piece
US$198.00 / piece
US$89.99 / piece
US$118.00 / piece
US$209.00 / piece
US$257.00 / piece
US$113.00 / piece
US$167.00 / piece
US$398.00 / piece
US$185.00 / piece
US$347.00 / piece
US$457.00 / piece
Top 5 Reasons To Get DA-Dongle J2534:
- The DA-Dongle J2534 device is simple and easy to use
- JLR Approved device, replacement for JLR SDD VCM
- Covers CAN, & ISO9141 vehicle networks
- 12ft USB cable as standard included
- Easy to update for J2534 new functionality
|Range Rover Sport & New Range Rover Sport||Yes|
|New Range Rover||Yes|
|XJ – X300/X308||No|
|XJ - X350||No|
|XJ - X351||Yes|
|XK – X100||No|
|XK - X150||Yes|
|(Yes) – Vehicle line fully supported:
(Yes) - Vehicle line fully supported apart from viewing Data logger signals from both ECM and TCM
modules simultaneously on 2006MY variants :
(No) - Vehicle Line Not supported – supported by DAVINA J2534 or DA-ST512 vehicle interface
DA-Dongle J2534 Functions:
- It will allow normal operation with the JLR SDD diagnostic tool,once the J2534 DLL files are loaded.
- The DA-Dongle J2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (diagnostic) connector and then to a laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD
- Only SCP communications are not possible with this device
How to operate in J2534 mode?
- Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic Associates web site www.diagnostic-associates.com/download.htm and install these on the SDD laptop.
- Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
- Connect the 12ft USB cable to the J2534 device and the other end to the SDD laptop.
- The red vehicle power (PWR) LED will illuminate to show that the device is powered.
- During communication with the vehicle the status (STS) LED will flash green.
- The device interacts with the SDD diagnostic tool in the same way as the existing VCM.