You may be interested in
US$498.00 / piece
US$89.00 / piece
US$219.00 / piece
US$96.99 / piece
US$78.00 / piece
US$489.00 / piece
US$398.00 / piece
US$139.00 / piece
US$46.99 / piece
US$119.10 / piece
US$26.80 / piece
US$30.00 / piece
US$96.00 / piece
US$1,285.00 / piece
US$52.42 / piece
US$69.00 / piece
AdBlueOBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to mulate working adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems, even with damaged adBlue SCR system.dBlueOBD2 is easy to install.
Top 5 Reasons to Get AdblueOBD2 Emulator for FORD Trucks:
- ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
- ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, it will stop the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
- Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
- ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
Installation and Calibration for FORD Trucks:
- Pull the Key out from the ignition.
- Remove the following Fuses (FORD)
Terminal - 15
Terminal - 30
- Plug adBlueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
- Turn on the ignition and check the level of adBlue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
- If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
AdBlue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use adBlue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your adBlue/DEF tank.
Certificates : CE / RoHS
- 1pc x adBlueOBD2 Emulator Box Interface
- 1pc x User Manuel English