You may be interested in
TOPDON AL300 Full OBD2 Scanner Auto Diagnostic Scaner for Car Code Reader OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Automotive Car Scanner Tools PK ELM327
IF AL300 /AL200 OBD2 Scanner Match with your Car ?
What is the differnt between AL300 and AL200
TOPDON ArtiLink300 is a quick, affordable OBD2 diagnostic tool for car .Code Reader featuring all 10 modes of OBD2 Scanner test, DTC Lookup, plug-and-play function, and color display. This OBD2 scanner enables entry-level and DIY users to perform pre-inspections for smog tests, figure out the emission issues, and reset the Check engine Light.
- Identifies which section of the emission control system has malfunctioned. You’ll get a general idea of what normally causes the code, and schedule a proper repair at a more convenient time.
- Erases the codes from the vehicle after retrieving codes from the vehicle, and certain repairs have been carried out. Thus turning off the annoying MIL (check engine light).
- Checks whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly, and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. To help pass the emission test, and tell if it’s the time to have vehicle maintenance.
View Freeze Frame
- Takes the snapshot of the operating conditions when an emission-related fault occurs. These maintenance alerts help in identifying the problem easily, and let you know when need to go in for a vehicle inspection.
O2 Sensor Test
- Retrieves O2 sensor monitor test results of the most recently completed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. To improve the vehicle’s performance but also make it fuel-efficient. If you are a DIY then you can replace the defective O2 sensor for preventing possible damage to the catalytic converter. The latter may cost thousands of dollars to replace.
On-Board Monitor Test
- Retrieves test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems that are not continuously monitored. To see if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, which aren’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light. You can save a lot of guesswork, and prevent the emerging issues from causing a real driving problem, with no need to wait for days for certain OBDII self-tests to run, and possibly turn the Check Engine Light on.
EVAP System Test
- Initiates a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. This helps check fuel vapor leaks including when there is a missing gas cap or a loose gas cap. You can start this test to prevent fuel from evaporating out of the tank and contributing to smog.
- Retrieves a list of information (Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration ID, and Calibration Verification Number). This is highly valuable for record purposes or car tracking. The VIN code can reveal car’s manufacturer, model, year and place of manufacture, all its features, technical specifications, also more specific and useful data, including authentic mileage and archive photos at different times, if it had any accidents, if it has been stolen, how many owners it had and so on.
- Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU. To show a long list of all the available data values as engine RPM, vehicle speed, air flow, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel trim value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed-loop status. This allows you to watch for problems during a test drive, and so to find out which part goes wrong effectively.
LCD Color Screen:
displays test results clearly and saves power.
TOPDON Artilink200 featuring codes reading/clearing, the check engine light turning off, I/M readiness status checking, freeze frame data viewing and vehicle identification number retrieving, is truly the ultimate must-have OBD2 Code Reader in efficiency and affordability for beginners looking for a fast and accurate solution to partial of engine and AT systems.
Display: Backlight, 128 x 64 pixel display
Operating voltage: 9~16V
Operating Current: 40~50mA
Energy Consumption: 0.6W
Power: 8 to 18 volts supplied by car battery
Vehicle Diagnosis Protocol: K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW Communication Protocol
Main chip model: Binding chip
Interface Type: OBD II 16PIN Standard Interface
The OBD2 II Scanner works on most 1996 US-Based,2000 EU-based and newer OBD2 Protocols Vehicles
Read/Clear Diagnostic Trouble Code
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the current Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC); Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
Erasing Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Freeze Frame Data:
Allows the technician to view the vehiclersquos operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected
I/M Readiness Status
Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Reading Vehicle Identification Number
Reads and displays the VIN for users to identify the vehicle information, the WM1, VDS, and VIS.
1.TOPDON Artilink is equipped with 16pin connector, which is suitable for most OBD2/CAN protocol vehicles.
2.Equipped with a 105cm (41.34 inches) connecting cable, it enables users to have a convenient diagnosis sitting in the driver seat or standing outside the vehicle instead of bending in the driver seat.
3.This code reader is made of ABS plastic, and together with rubber keys. It’s an ideal tool for basic OBD problem solving.
4.Being designed with black-and-white LED screen (128 * 64 pixel), this code reader is great for data analyzing, even in the bright light, all the information are clearly displayed.
4.Code reader TOPDON Artilink200 features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library which shows code and code me ans directly instead waste time in searching codes definition identification on internet.
5. Unlike other lower-leveled versions, it supports ALL OBD2 protocols, including K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols.
6. Multiple Languages supported: English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch.