Related Accessories/Similar Items
Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with All System and Service Functions
Top 5 Reasons to Get MaxiCOM MK808:1. EASY-TO-USE: Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
2. COST-EFFECTIVE: Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
3. SYSTEMS-DIAGNOSES: MaxiCOM MK808 works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts.
4. USER-FRIENDLY: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
5. WORRY-FREE: Provide you with 12-month warranty for any quality problems and 12-month free updates and newly added parameters and car models
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support IMMO functions
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Support TPMS sensor relearn
Support battery registration and reset
Full Systems’ Diagnoses to Detect Car Comprehensively
To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
Special Functions to Offer Maximum PraGMatism
Except for complete OBD2 functions of usual OBD2 scanner, this diagnostic scanner also supports special functions:
Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
BMS service to reset battery management system;
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
IMMO (Anti-theft matching) to finish keys programming.
Attractive Features to Offer You User Friendly Usage
By disabling the lost car key and programming the new car key, also called IMMO (Immobilization) service, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
Shop Manger on this automotive scanner manages the workshop info for you; Data Manager allows you to store, print and review the saved files; MaxiFix Platform offers you various diagnostic resources. Also, you can get remote support from Autel’s tech team.
The diagnostic tool is a portable and multilingual automotive scan tool. It supports printing diagnostic reports wirelessly and updating new version on the internet conveniently.
MaxiCOM MK808 Specification:
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0|
|Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6|
Package list:1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable
- #1 javier olvera
May 9, 2018
- All OK very fast delivery…
- #1 ronald geroux
Apr 9, 2019
- Thank you very much just as I want
- #1 bill roth
Feb 9, 2019
- Recommended store, high quality item, best price!
- #1 Michael Petrie
Jan 9, 2019
- Fast delivery, the machine good quality. Investment zwróciła after first use. Recommend.
- #1 miguel angel cejas
Sep 9, 2018
- very good salesman always available and very helpful. I will buy again at the seller.
- #1 Wanydyeld Wanydyeld
Apr 9, 2019
- Super fast, tried on my car works perfect. Great seller.
- #1 Jacques Chasse
Mar 9, 2019
- Item arrived quickly and guality was good. this Autel Original MaxiCOM MK808 Diagnostic Tool 7-inch LCD Touch Screen Swift Diagnosis Functions of EPB/IMMO/DPF/SAS/TMPS and More is good quality, working very well
- #1 wertzui dfghjk
May 9, 2018
- Got, installed, proga found it, from the internet is untied, tomorrow i will check again, while i like everything
- #1 DOMENICO MALIZIA
Sep 9, 2018
- Ok. Thank you very much.
- #1 artirmselorse artirmselorse
Jan 9, 2019
- pretty good to use,thanks for your help!
Previous: SUBARU FreeSSM V1.2.5 Car Fault Code Readers Engine Scanner Diagnosis OBDII Reset Tool
Next: V4.09 Autel MX-Sensor 433MHZ Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor Specially Built for Tire Pressure Sensor Replacement